Finally you have the chance to wonder around the world in Don’t Starve as Satori! Much as she was in Subterranean Animism she can hear the thoughts of the animals around her and they in kind love her. But try to stay away from other humanoids, Satori’s mind reading abilities can often be unnerving to them.
- Custom art, portraits and icons (including minimap and morgue ones).
- Custom character strings.
- Modified behaviour on several npcs.
- Custom strings on several npcs (thoughts).
- Custom battle AI for pets. They stop attacking their target if Satori runs away.
- Hunger system for pets. You need to feed them or they’ll leave her.
- Custom sanity penalties.
- Modified intro.
- Custom music.
- Can read the thoughts of the creatures around her.
- Can tame pets by giving them food. Every pet has their specific taming item(s).
- The animals don’t fear her but she is not liked by humanoid creatures such as pigmen.
- Has a high base sanity but loses it for hurting the animals who trust her.
- Has a sanity bonus while she is in caves.
Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=240990229
Klei Entertainment: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/33402-character-mod-satori-the-mind-reader-beta/
Don’t Starve: http://store.steampowered.com/app/219740
Did I forget to mention, British penguins!?
It features Seija Kijin as the playable character, and as Seija is a very underhanded character, the player is allowed to use various “cheat items” to progress through the game. Rather a unique gameplay feature for the Touhou series, the items you get are:
- Bloodthirsty Yin-Yang Orb, allowing her to teleport,
- Tengu’s Toy Camera, allowing her to clear bullets using photographs,
- Gap Folding Umbrella, allowing her to teleport to the other side of the screen (vertical and horizontal),
- Miracle Mallet Replica, allowing her to swipe the space in front of her, dealing damage to the boss if she is close enough,
- Substitute Jizo, allowing her to survive one hit,
- Cursed Decoy Doll, allowing her to lead aimed bullets away,
- Four-Foot Magic Bomb, allowing her to clear bullets,
- Ghastly Send-Off Lantern, allowing her to become invincible for a short period of time,
- Nimble Fabric, allowing her to become invincible for the duration of button press, during which she can’t move.
You should be able to download the game from Moriya Shrine Weebly It doesn’t seem like it’s been translated yet, but the Touhou Patch Centre will have the translation shortly.
Nature Valley is a delightful treat even among the people of Gensokyo!
You should happily donate free delicious food to the Hakurei Shrine, it will stop
world my hunger!
“Aha! Excellent! The warm summer’s weather has brought out visitors and with that donations~ There’s always that horrible lapse between spring and summer, but people are remembering me again.
Ahh let’s see here, Eeeeh? What!? Tissues? They’ve put their stinking, snotty tissues in my donation box? How the hell am I meant to buy food with this crap, I’m certainly not eating it… You’re meant to donate money, not your body fluids! After all the things I do for these people, they could at least donate some bloody coi—
Oh, there’s a ¥5000 note in here, at least that’s something I guess….”
Wife should be on maternity leave from May. There is no work and only about to tweet at a loose end is the wife is making dinner
My my, it looks like ZUN is having a child, the next generation of ZUN has begun! I wonder what hat he’ll give his child? Alas, hopefully he’ll still have the time to create Touhou games.
Only time will tell~ Congratulations.
Oh oh oh that’s right, with that petty little “Touhou challenge” out of the way I can do as I please once again! Now where shall I start? Burn down the shrine? Steal the Yin-Yang Orbs? Or perhaps mutilate the shrine maiden?Muwhahahahahaha!